Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What I've been doing...

Van (oldest son) went to a camp this summer that did a Scooby Doo skit, I picked & choose just a few pictuers to print but on the page there were just blah, so I put together a stack of flip flaps and attached them to the page with brads. It's still blah, I think I'll add a picture of Van to the page... they boys like the interaction of the filp flaps so I'll sut a slit in my page protector so they can stick thru.
Ike (younger son) went to a camp that had a rock climbing course which he completed for the first time. He was super excited!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Van also went to a nature camp this summer & MUST go back again this summer! On the last page I made him write a journal block for it.
It's about NATURE
Tracking Turtles (now that I see this on the screen, I'm going to outline the letters with a dark brown ink so they stand out better)
exploring CAVES
Playing & Learning
Van's journal says "ONSC was awesome. We did many things but my favorite was swimming in the river. I made many friends there and I want to go back."








No comments:

Post a Comment