Thursday, December 3, 2009

Did someone say.....


What goes perfectly with scrapbooking & card making? CHOCOLATE!!! Therefore, tonight I signed up under my sister CTMHer, Sheila Cantonwine, who will now be my choco-upline :-)


Once I get my kit, I'll be looking for people to have me feed them chocolate (not necessarily my hand to their mouth, but you know what I mean).


And I must appologize to all, it's been so long since I posted a picture of anything but I promise I HAVE been scrapping! In fact, just last Sunday I actually finished my mil's Christmas present.... her childhood - it's 99% black & white photos from the early 30's to the 60's, it was an amazing project that I love doing every minute. I will take some pics and get them posted of the best pages. I cannot wait to give it to her.


On a funny note, my devil kitty it currently digging thru our clean laundry pulling socks out of the pile & taking off with them. I think he thinks one is a mouse! lol Crazy Gigi!

No comments:

Post a Comment