Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm finally back! and I've been busy

After taking a couple of weekends off to enjoy the outdoors, then having friends over... we're back to being a lazy selves once again.

I'm now working on my mother-in-law's black & white photos from her childhood/young adulthood, 1930's thru 1960's, I think. My in-laws are such great people that I truely enjoy making & upkeeping their scrapbooks for them... better than the dresser drawer getting over-full of photos from all of us "kids", the grandkids & great-grandkids. This album is all about Hazel, her friends & family.
Cover Page:
Classmates from 1939-1940's:
My mil it top left, hard to see her in my bad pic but it was late & I was tired so I didn't check them before thinking "ok, they're good"
My mil in the larger photo on the left, teenager & with elementary classes in two right photos.

All paper & embelishments (except flowers on cover page) are CTMH, all are retired.

1 comment:

  1. I love this - excellent job! TFS. I look at the cover page and it makes me thing of home.....

    ReplyDelete