Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Welcome to JeepMama-Ar's blogspot!

Welcome!

Why am I JeepMama-Ar? Because I love my 2000 Jeep Wrangler, love my kids and I live in Arkansas. Here's one of my babies:








Why did I create my blogspot? So I'll have a place to show off some scrapbooking pages & homemade cards that I make. Here's a small part of my creative space:










Why do I scrapbook? To have a place to keep my photos for my children & family. They get to look back and remember all those things we've experience together: vacations, daily events, activities they no longer particiate in but had a good time while it lasted, family and friends no longer with us physically but in our hearts. Things like this:



I'll be posting more as soon as I have time to work on this again! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment